Our office will remain open and we will see patients as scheduled.
Our patient's health and safety is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and maintaining stringent protocols within our office for the highest standards of cleanliness and sterility. We are confident in our ability to continue to offer the highest standard in cleanliness, sterilization and safety for our patients. Our cleaning protocols meet CDC recommendations and are followed daily in our office to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff members. These protocols include:
- Increased cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
- Making available hand sanitizer in the lobby and exam rooms
- Mandating sick employees stay home and requesting sick patients to reschedule
In addition, in light of new updates, we will also be implementing new temporary guidelines to do our part to keep everyone safe including our team. These new temporary guidelines include:
- Any patients or family members in the same household that show symptoms of sore throat, fever, body aches, cough, etc. similar to the common cold, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment to a later time. Anyone coming to the office with any symptoms, will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- Please do not bring siblings, family or friends along to your scheduled appointment. We will not allow anyone but the patient in the treatment rooms, unless the patient is a minor then one parent can attend their appointment. We recommend anyone else to remain outside our immediate office in the common area or in their cars during the appointment.
- All magazines, books, kid's toys and candy will be removed from all public areas to reduce the numbers of surfaces patients can touch.
- All patients must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer prior to being seen.
If you have an existing appointment, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe experience. Our number one priority is everyone's health.
Remember, at home, the best defense is good personal hygiene. Avoid touching your face, eyes or mouth. Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds. And cover your mouth with a tissue or your elbow when sneezing or coughing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 704-549-1181.