Our office is open and we are seeing patients as scheduled.
Our patient's health and safety is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the guidance of the the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS), and Mecklenburg County Public Health regarding the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and maintaining stringent protocols within our office for the highest standards of cleanliness and safety for our patients and staff members. Our protocols meet CDC recommendations and are followed daily in our office. These protocols include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all touched surfaces in all patient rooms.
- Wearing masks and gloves when in contact with patients or in patient rooms cleaning.
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting touched surfaces in common areas
- Asking all patients to use hand sanitizer located in the lobby and all exam rooms or wash hands upon entering office
- Mandating sick employees to stay home and sick patients to reschedule 15 days after all symptoms resolve.
- Rescheduling all patients who have family members in the same household or were exposed to individuals that had symptoms of sore throat, fever, body aches, cough, etc. similar to the common cold for 15 days or later after last exposure.
- Please do not bring siblings, family or friends along to your scheduled appointment. We will not allow anyone but the patient in the treatment rooms, unless the patient is a minor then one parent can attend their appointment. We recommend anyone else to remain outside our office in their cars during the appointment.
- All magazines, books, kid's toys and candy will be removed from all public areas to reduce the numbers of surfaces patients can touch.
If you have an existing appointment, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe experience. Our number one priority is everyone's health.
Remember, at home, the best defense is good personal hygiene. Avoid touching your face, eyes or mouth. Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds. And cover your mouth with a tissue or your elbow when sneezing or coughing. When you leave your home, remember the three W's - Wear, Wait, & Wash. Wear a cloth face covering, Wait 6 feet apart and avoid close contact, and Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer, See more at MeckNC.gov
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 704-549-1181.