Good spinal alignment means good biomechanical health. Essentially, your spine is the biomechanical center of your body. Your legs are connected to your spine via two large and strong pelvic bones ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 10-05-2011
- There is a 52% increase in the risk of cardiovascular disease and all-cause mortality for people who spend more than 4 hours daily in front of a TV or computer screen.
- There is an 8% reduction in the risk of hypertension in people who eat blueberries and strawberries vs. those who don't eat similar dietary flavonoid foods; this is particularly true for people less than 60 years old.
- Men who consume 600 IUs of Vitamin D each day are 16% less likely to suffer a heart attack than those who get little of the vitamin in their diet.
- 1 in 6 children and teenagers in the US are obese. This number has increased threefold from a generation agao acording to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- 1 Billion people in 19 countries are now covered by laws requiring large, graphic health warnings on tobacco packaging; nearly double the number two years ago, when only 547 million people where covered in 16 countries, according the World Health Organization.
- A new study on diet soda concluded that those who drank two or more diet soft drinks a day had the largest waistline increases, 5 times more than that on non-drinkers.
~To Your Health
Your Charlotte Chiropractor - Dr. Anderson
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.